Annoyed of forgetting your access data for hundrets of services, apps and co.?
You want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
PasswordSafe is your solution! It stores all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and only have to remind your master password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256bit.
You can trust PasswordSafe 100% as it DO NOT have any access to the internet.
With the included widgets you can also copy fast and easy a randomly created password to your clipboard from your homescreen.
Supported languages: english, german, dutch, italian, russian, swedish and polish.
Essential functions at a glance:
– secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
– categorize your entries in the Password Safe
– access via one single master-password
– Password Generator for creating secure passwords
– backup and restore of the encrypted database
– customizability of the user interface
– automatic clearing of clipboard
– Password Generator-widgets
– no unnecessary Android rights
– [PRO] attach images to entries
– [PRO] own entry-fields can be defined and reordered
– [PRO] entry-fields can be used more than once
– [PRO] fingerprint login (Android 6.0 required)
– [PRO] define multiple categories for an entry
– [PRO] import/export from/to excel table
– [PRO] auto-lock
– [PRO] encrypted CSV-files
– [PRO] auto-backup to encrypted CSV
– [PRO] self-destruction
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
Use of rights:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For database storage.
BILLING: For In-App-Purchase of PasswordSafe Pro.
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Its needed to kill app after restoring database in order to apply security-patch from Google correctly.
Download Password Safe App